I’ve come to post today and I had no idea what to write, my brain has been blocked when it comes to writing lately, so I thought I’d just post an update. Here’s what’s going on with my blog lately
- I am reading some books to review
- I have signed up for two book tours in May
- I have a guest post series about a favourite literary character in process
- I have sent a post to another blog as a guest feature
- I’ve written 700 words this week only!
- I’ve written 4,768 towards my goal of 10,000 for Camp NaNoWriMo
How has Camp been going?
Well, I’ve come to the middle/end of my novel and I’m struggling to find momentum, I’m just plodding along. I think I’ve just hit a tired spell and I’m hoping that before the end of the mouth I’ll have an inspirational spurt and then reach my goal! I’m writing this thinking that I should really push today and get some words down. Determined to reach my goal and not reduce it!
Sorry I didn’t have anything interesting to write today but we all have our off days or weeks.