I decided to start reading the final (published, the last still hasn’t been published) Song Of Ice and Fire/Game Of Thrones book. It’s way behind the tv series and might take me a while to read. I was going to read something short but I knew I’d enjoy this.
I’m also still trying to finish The Secret Garden, which because I’ve struggled to find time to read I haven’t really got into properly.
And I started an ARC: The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton. I love Kate Morton books and I know that I will enjoy reading this book.
I may have done a bad thing deciding to read two books, but I’m behind on my ARC reads. My work hours are still crazy and add to that I will be moving very soon. Did I mention that?
- Write review of The Salt Path, finished reading this weeks ago
- Continue working on short story
- Eventually finish The Secret Garden
- Eventually finish The Clockmaker’s Daughter
- Proofread my post about my new house etc (wrote ages ago)
- I really want to catch-up on reading blog posts, I’ve run out of mobile data so can’t read any on the go at the moment
I am already regretting starting reading A Dance With Dragons, I don’t know how I’ll find the time to read it. Whoops! If I can have a few hours uninterrupted reading maybe it might be possible. If the reading is possible.
How do you find the time to blog and work, especially if you work full time? And indulge in other interests, for me writing fiction?